The Rental Management Company is seeking a professional for the Vacation Rental Department. This position is full time and you must be available to be on call with occasional weekends. This position is fast-paced and requires organizational skills, positive attitude, and ability to follow directions.
A few of the requirements of this position are:
– Must be proficient in Computer Programs, mainly Microsoft Office
– Ability to answer multi-phone lines quickly and direct calls to the proper department
– Able to take Reservations from telephone and online inquiries
– Schedule Housekeeping
– Able to make Check-In Packets timely and efficiently
– Enforce and Adhere to all company policies and procedures
– Able to answer inquiries and questions with confidence
– Able to maneuver through company website and make changes
– Able to handle guest complaints professionally and timely
– Able to communicate with Owners and Guests in a professional manner
The duties listed above are some of the responsibilities the position holds. Other duties may be assigned.
Great customer service, a positive attitude and a team player is a must!