We are an exciting, fast-growing, property management company. We have offices in Scottsdale, Tucson, Santa Barbara CA, and another nine offices in Mexico. We are a positive, supportive company with a culture of honesty and integrity. Our unique organization works to offer team members a pleasant and friendly atmosphere and we believe in providing employees the best tools and training. We are seeking a motivated, Leader to be the Branch Manager for our Scottsdale office.
The successful candidate has an Arizona Real Estate License, strong leadership skills, sales experience, is organized, detail-oriented, has strong computer skills, enthusiastic, and has excellent written and verbal communications skills. Candidate must be a team player who can effectively complete various marketing projects and tasks. Candidate must also possess strong problem solving skills to assist with resolution of customer service and administrative issues. The optimal candidate will have a background in vacation rental real estate, an understanding of the industry, and a passion for managing and coaching employees.
Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
Meet goals and metrics
Bring out the best of the team by providing training, coaching, development and motivation.
Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
Network to improve the presence and reputation of the company
Address customer issues promptly
Skills and Experience:
Real Estate License or Brokers License
Strong computer skills required
Customer service experience and problem solving
Knowledge of office procedures, etiquette & equipment operation required
Proficient in Microsoft Office skills required,
Property management experience a plus
Vacation Rental, Hotel or Resort Management Experience
Sales, relationship building and negotiating skills a plus
- Proven experience as a branch manager or similar role
- ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with Real Estate rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Leadership skills
- Sufficient knowledge of management techniques and practices
- Very organized with careful attention to detail, possess excellent follow up and follow through
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (correct spelling & grammar are very important)
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, able to complete assigned tasks
- Able to prioritize and work efficiently and able to multi-task effectively
- Able to build rapport and trust quickly, dependable, flexible
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Possess initiative and positive attitude, team player, desire and ability to learn and grow
The Base Salary is $65,000 + Performance Based Bonuses. The earning potential is $75k+ annually. The right candidate in this position will motivate our sales team, hit performance based goals and will see your earning potential grow with the company.
Qualified Candidates Email Resume – Emails from recruiters will be deleted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.