A quota-carrying Account Executive III position requires extensive industry and product knowledge. Account Executives are able to present demonstrations of the product in a face to face and online webinar environment to opportunities who demand a wide variety of operational and technical requirements. This sales position requires a highly motivated, high energy sales and marketing minded professional. This goal-oriented individual is directly responsible for adding new customers in a geographic territory.
This position requires dynamic, B2B focused, sales and marketing professionals that possess excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills, effective sales skills, creative thinking, and the ability to enthusiastically communicate with opportunities and facilitate the customer relationship from the point of demo/meeting to close.
• Provide product demonstrations, follow up, and close on appointments scheduled by the Inside Business Development team.
• Generating new sales and add-on sales revenue within a given territory and/or named account listing.
• Become a short-term rental management SME (subject matter expert) with deep understanding of how the product practically applies.
• Capturing accurate and legible documentation on all call activity in Salesforce is required.
• Achieving defined productivity and revenue goals.
• Four-year college degree in business or related field; equivalent work experience of 2 years in a sales environment may be considered in lieu of degree.
• Sales experience with a software solution highly preferred.
• Contact management software experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
• Computer software skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, Internet Explorer and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to identify, qualify and prioritize opportunities.
• Ability to present products and solutions to large groups.
• Ability to assess a situation and quickly formulate the correct solution.
• Ability to effectively and efficiently manage a geographic territory on an on-going basis.
• Industry meetings with industry associations and Trade Shows may be required. These meetings are mandatory and may occur on evenings and weekends.
• This person will be a self-motivated, hard-working, detail-oriented individual with punctual follow-up with clients on daily activities.
• This individual needs to be a self-starter that is motivated by resolving client issues and selling solutions in order to collect commission income.
Kigo is fast becoming the leading vacation rental software provider in the world. As we grow we look forward to our team growing with us. An innovative and dynamic startup, Kigo offers a web application for short-term rental professionals (tourism, business trips) and the general public. The company provide SEO friendly websites, with templates or a custom design, completely integrated with the calendar & booking system.
Kigo creates exceptional experiences for vacation rental managers and guests with an innovative, all-in-one platform that makes it simple to find and book the right destination. Our end-to-end platform powers the technology that helps our customers maximize revenue, reduce operational costs, streamline the guest experience, and outperform the competition.