Manages and coordinates the development and implementation of marketing initiatives for the Castle Brand, Vacation Rental Brand and individual Castle properties to meet and exceed marketing objectives and top line revenue. Specific areas of responsibility include Public Relations, Creative Design, Social Media, Marketing Programs, Travel Trade Marketing, Partner Marketing, Marketing Plans and Budgets.This position will constantly look at design and technology to improve or create a competitive advantage to enhance Castle’s brand exposure.
- Lead creative design for all online and traditional marketing initiatives including, but not limited to website, online banners, print, and flyers.
- Working with PR firm, coordinate corporate and property communication for all brands.
- Partner with GM for the Castle Vacation Rentals brand to manage marketing efforts for Castle’s expansion into the Vacation Rental market place.
- In collaboration with VP of Ecommerce & Digital Strategy, develop and implement Social Media strategy and tactics with the assistance of third party tools and vendor. Develop brand, regional and property specific campaigns with primary focus on increasing engagements with Castle’s guests/followers.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce, Sales and Revenue teams to drive omni channel marketing campaigns across the enterprise.
- Lead all initiatives for pictures/video across all channels and products. Including manage vendors as well as hands on work to edit multimedia as needed (via adobe suite of products).
- Assist President, VP of Sales and VP of Ecommerce & Digital strategy develop marketing strategies and tactics with budgets and well defined KPIs for each market segment for the hotel, condo and VR products.
- Brand building – assist the executive team and participate in the overall lead the overall branding process for existing and new brands.
- Partnership Marketing – Work with existing partner management teams as well as secure new partner relations to ensure external hotel, air and cruise partner goals are met.
- Lead and become the ambassador for marketing related areas in the Newyse system (Vendor: Maxxton), including, but not limited to: guest communication, channel distribution, travel agent and corporate initiatives, specials and packages.
- Coordinates all new marketing initiatives, will route and manage the program worksheets and other documentation related to new initiatives. Take a project management lead for all new initiatives.
- This position will assist in content updates via CMS or, if needed, via HTML and CSS.
- Participate in all scheduled company meetings, presentations and communication meetings as required and necessary.
- Will manage the coordination, as well as contribute to, the development and management of the annual overall marketing budgets and marketing plans for chain and property.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Vice President of Ecommerce and Digital Strategy or President.
- Proven knowledge in working with Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, in Design, Illustrator and Dreamweaver).
- At least 5 years’ experience in traditional marketing, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- College 4-year degree in Travel Industry management or BA/MBA preferred.
- Proven expertise in managing social media campaigns, content curators, bloggers and photographers.
- Proven experience in leading omni channel marketing campaigns (initiate, implement, report).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Basic knowledge of Content Management, HTML and CSS preferred.
- Proven knowledge of hospitality marketing including research, planning, market positioning, market segments, advertising and promotions, internal marketing, and distribution channels preferred.
- Proven knowledge in using Microsoft PowerPoint or similar presentation software.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize projects, meet deadlines and assure high levels of quality and accuracy.
How to Apply:
If you feel you have these qualities and would like to be considered for the position listed above please send your resume to email@example.com.