The Marketing Manager will be an integral part at Payfully.
You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with the founding team but ultimately you’ll take the lead on marketing. It’s going to require a creative mindset and a genuine ability to empathize with customers to develop the right messaging, positioning and creatives. You will be able to develop and use the content, tools, and channels you need to get the job done.
Cross-team collaboration is key, you will help to ensure that strategy, tactics and outcomes are in alignment with business objectives.
- Generating sales through new leads, research and utilizing proper closing techniques
- Experimenting with the use of copy, imagery, landing pages, emails and other mediums. Then, you’ll be tailoring these to optimize qualitative and data-driven goals, such as conversion rate.
- Researching new potential target audiences and figure out how best to reach them.
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution by identifying new paid and unpaid channels and routes to market.
- Managing our social media pages.
- Helping the business team to build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, property managers, and vendors.
- Producing valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target audiences.
- Client communication is an essential piece of this role.
- Handle new sales operations through phone and in-person meetings, relationships with partners, property managers, and other vendors.
The ideal candidate will have…
- Minimum 3 years of professional marketing experience; vacation rental experience is essential.
- Strong written and verbal skills (English) and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Experience managing Facebook, Instagram, AdWords and other paid marketing channels.
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing or Business related field.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex scenarios in a simplified manner
- Ability to generate leads and build trust with prospects over the phone, work with other team members, close sales
- Lastly but most importantly: passion for Payfully mission and drive to provide our customers the best experience.
Within Payfully we operate with a great degree of autonomy, so you’ll be in charge of your own workload and focus areas, giving you the chance to have a huge impact on one of the NY’s fastest growing & most successful startups.
Payfully is a financial service built for the vacation rental industry. Our platform offers property managers a safe and secure way to get funds to invest in their vacation rental business.