Property Care Manager
Are you ready for a new challenge? The KLS Group is seeking a Property Care Manager for a growing vacation rental company with properties located in Seattle, Stevens Pass and the Leavenworth area. Sea to Sky Vacation Rentals is looking for someone with experience in Property Care Services to oversee the Property Care Team which includes Housekeeping, Maintenance, Laundry, Supply Management, and Onboarding New Properties.
Top reasons to join this company:
· You have a passion for the VR industry, its nuances and idiosyncrasies
· You are excited to leverage your VR experience and expertise playing a pivotal role in this business
· You are efficient, organized and ready to institute systems for accountability, cost management, and scheduling to ensure high standards and levels of service
· You want to work for a dynamic and growing business that values employee contributions and efforts
· You are a strong leader experienced with growing and developing talent
What you will be doing: You will be joining the company to ensure the perfect stay for each guest and confirming that operational standards are met and exceeded. This includes hiring and training Property Care staff, working with 3rd party vendors and contractors, developing operational systems and processes, assistance onboarding new properties, and other activities to support the operations of a dynamic business.
What it is like working for this company: The company is very well respected in their community and attracts high quality employees. Sea to Sky Vacation Rentals prides itself on its positive work environment – professional, supportive, and friendly. The values and qualities that separate this company from others is their commitment to the highest level of service, integrity and ethics, and their level of community involvement. Employees work directly with management, are included in decisions, and allowed flexibility to do the best job they can.
What you will need for this position:
· 3 years’ experience overseeing Property Care for a management company
· 3 years managing, leading and developing teams
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft office products) / Property Management Software
· An “eye” for details
· An ability to effect change independently
· Motivated, yet patient and focused on deliverables
· Ability to be a “hands on” manager
· Natural customer service aptitude
· Strong leadership and coaching skills
· Resourceful, problem-solving mindset
What is in it for you?
· Awesome opportunity with a great company
· Great community to live and work in
· Paid Time Off
· Health Insurance Reimbursement
· Complimentary Stays in Sea to Sky Properties
Send your resume along with a brief cover letter to Stephanie Monfa at HR@theklsapproach.com to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
About Sea to Sky Rentals
Our properties are located across the city of Seattle for your convenience! We are the ONLY local manager to offer rentals in Seattle’s vibrant residential neighborhoods, outside Downtown Seattle, and we manage over 50 rentals total in the city of Seattle. All have their own unique charm and are thoughtfully appointed to best suit our guests’ needs.