ResortsandLodges & TRACK Hospitality Software is looking for an experienced sales professional who is a highly motivated top-performer with a successful history of selling to the C-Suite within multi-million dollar businesses.
Sell hospitality specific digital marketing and cloud-software solutions to the top vacation-properties within assigned territory.
Identify net new revenue opportunities with prospects & existing clients.
Drive large-scale deals to close and continue working with client base to develop upsell & cross-sell opportunities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Discover, develop and manage business relationships with targeted prospects to help solve problems and sell our products and solutions.
- Uncover problems and pain points through effective questioning and rapport building, while understanding their strategy for marketing, technology, and distribution.
- Apply industry experience and understanding of hotels, resorts and property management customers needs to effectively understand the best solutions to recommend.
- Excellent rapport building at the C-suite level via face-to-face, phone, email, text, events, and social media.
- Responsible for full sales cycle from proactively generating a lead, managing a quality pipeline of prospects, to closing.
- Engage in cross-department communication and relationships with key product and customer success managers.
- Manage the customer relationship after the sale and ensure a smooth transition through implementation, to ongoing support.
- Build a customer portfolio, maintain a high level of retention and upsell our hotelier and property software solutions.
- Provide market trends and feedback to assist with product development and implementation activities.
Who you are:
- Strong hospitality software industry experience as well as multiple years of solution selling experience across a broad spectrum of hospitality specific products and services.
- You have a naturally optimistic disposition, are driven, think outside the box, find your own answers to solve problems and are unafraid of failure.
- You have 5+ Years of Solutions Sales with a focus on the Hospitality Industry (Hotels/Resorts/Vacation Rentals) including Software and/or Digital Marketing.
- CRM Sales, Cloud Communication Sales, Property Management System experience, SEO or web consulting a plus.
- You enjoy traveling 25% – 50% of the time to meet with clients face-to-face in resort destinations and internationally if necessary.
- You have the ability to work remotely and stay focused.
- We aim to revolutionize the independent travel market online and define success as a team. Our ideal candidates are comfortable in a fast-paced tech or SaaS startup environment, adaptable to change, and highly competitive.
Compensation & Incentives:
- Total On-Target Earnings Year 1 – $93,600 – $137,475
- Employee benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Performance-Based Growth Opportunities
- Career Path: Solutions Consultant, Sr. Solutions Consultant.
ResortsandLodges.com is a leader in digital marketing, distribution and technology for independent resorts, lodges, hotels, ranches and vacation rental managers in North America. With over 2,000 customers in 200+ markets throughout the US and Canada, ResortsandLodges.com helps top unique lodging properties increase revenues and direct bookings with a suite of industry-leading cloud software products and professional services including TRACK CRM, TRACK PMS, ResortsandLodges.com and Business Solutions.