As a VRM Software Trainer, your primary responsibility will be to deliver training to our growing client base, mostly provided online, to ensure that they are self-reliant and learn to use the system properly.
- You are passionate about helping people learn
- You believe in teaching people to fish
- You find innovative ways to explain concepts
- You are self-reliant and a self-starter
If you are also disciplined and detail-oriented and most of all, a people-person, we are looking for you to join our growing team. You will teach new and existing VRM customers to successfully use the VRM System to manage their Vacation Rental Program. Other responsibilities may include collaborating with others on the team and within VRM to create, update and maintain training content.
This role is a 100% Telecommute opportunity.
- Become an expert in the proper use the software by developing an extensive working knowledge of the VRM software
- Provide software application training using a variety of delivery methods including web-based and occasional on-site training with emphasis on becoming self-reliant.
- Help coordinate new customer implementations, providing effective training to maximize use of the software
Develop training materials for VRM software
- Develop working relationship with VRM Sales & Marketing staff to utilize product knowledge and customer relationships in support of sales efforts
- Actively Seek ways to improve online content
- Work with other team members to create/update content and activities for instructor-led and virtual instructor-led courses including activity guides and course slides
If you are interested, please send us your Salary Requirements and Resume
About Virtual Rental Manager, Inc.
Virtual Resort Manager, (VRM) is based in Beaufort, North Carolina. Our mission is to provide excellent vacation rental management software systems, marketing services, web site development and customer support to an expanding client base. The company's software is inclusive of all aspects of reservations, front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, marketing analysis, financial analysis and record keeping as well as other back office management tools.