The Head of Sales reports directly to the CEO and will be responsible for setting up and growing the sales team, whilst developing the core sales strategy. As the first hire within the US team, the candidate will be comfortable in recruiting the additional sales team members whilst also hitting the ground running with ambitious sales targets. The role will require extensive travel across the US in key vacation rental areas.
Top Tasks in Year 1:
i) Establish US Sales Division – recruit additional sales managers in key target sales areas
ii) Develop Sales Strategy – work with the CEO to develop and execute scalable sales strategy across key verticals
iii) Grow US Customer Base and Revenue – deliver against revenue targets and new customer acquisition targets
iv) Lead sales team – mentor and manage sales teams based both in the local office and also remotely.
– Serve as a leading company member, reporting directly to the CEO, with ownership of the company’s overall sales strategy, CRM, reporting structure and future scaling roadmap
– Constantly review and analyse the key sales trends and target customer feedback to ensure the company is on track for growth projections.
– Develop, refine and execute repeatable sales process, reporting and forecasting sales pipeline
– Ownership of the company’s sales results
– Proactively develop management reporting on sales, key sales metrics and projections
– Develop key target company segmentation sales messaging and target lists
– Work with the Head of Growth to continually analyse the ROI of marketing activities
– Lead the Sales Team
– Hire and retain high quality sales professionals
– Manage sales team performance and set sales targets
– Conduct quarterly performance reviews
– Develop incentive program to motivate the sales team
– Proven senior sales level leadership role
– Experience in B2B sales, ideally with a company with a SaaS business model
– Sales team leadership of 5+ team members
– Experience and deep understanding of using Salesforce
– Vacation rental sector experience, ideally with a technology company (eg PMS system) selling to owner / operators
– Experience targeting Marketing, Sales, and Revenue Management teams with products and solutions preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
– Fast growing company with passionate and committed staff
– Work directly with CEO & COO to shape company strategy and operations
– Entrepreneurial work-style – You will only be measured by the results you produce
– Flexible working environment
– Extensive travel opportunities
– Competitive Salary, Bonus Structure, Option Pool and Incentives
YourWelcome delivers a platform of SaaS software and hardware solutions for Vacation Rental, Airbnb and Corporate Housing properties to streamline operations and increase revenue for every reservation. YourWelcome is focused on monetising the guests pre-arrival and during their stay by providing the digital tools and physical transaction portal for owner / operators to up-sell additional items (late check outs, equipment hire etc) to guests during their stay.
YourWelcome Advance – an innovative digital solution enabling owner / operators to get advance information, identification and card pre-authorisation payments from their guests. This solution enables owners to up-sell additional ‘pre-arrival’ items such as early check-ins and airport transfers.
YourWelcome Tablet – an ‘in-property’ transactional and information portal that enables owner/ operators to up-sell to guests during their stay. The tablet comes pre-populated with on-demand services (eg food delivery, tourist tickets) and enables the owner to add their own services (eg late check out, equipment hire etc)